This group is dedicated to the owners of airplanes and people interested in owning their own airplane. XX NO CIRRUS PILOTS ALLOWED XX

Flying GA into Big Class B

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by  DiveFlyDrive 6 months ago
  • Author

KenWarren
    Participant
    @KenWarren

I need some advice from someone more experienced. Maybe this could even be a topic for a video, Jon K.

I’ve seen the videos of how to fly into a Class B and I’ve flown into Class C a few times for practice during my training but now that I’ve completed PP and starting to use my privileges I have a number of questions I consider “the rest of the videos”. 🙂 I often have the feeling. OK I passed now what do I do.

I know how to fly in FLY8MA videos were great for that but let’s say I want to stop and do something in town or maybe drop off a friend so they can catch a commercial flight at that airport. How would I do this? Do I need to contact something like Signature and pay something to them to facilitate this?

Thanks,
    Ken

DiveFlyDrive
    Participant
    @DiveFlyDrive

Sorry for resurrecting an old post but good topic! I will have to look into this more as well but my instinct as a new pilot would be to contact Signature or TAC air to arrange for a place to store your aircraft. Maybe call the ATC facility directly and ask what time would be a good time to show up. Remember to double check on the radios and get someone to say that you are indeed “cleared into class bravo” before entering the airspace.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.